Friday 20 March 2015

Imelda J drops Jisoro music video

 Africa’s female sensation, Imelda Jane Ada Okwori, popularly known as Imelda J has dropped yet another bombshell.
The songster has added another boost to her music burgeoning with the release of the music video of her single entitled, Jisoro.
Jisoso, which was professionally done in collaboration with NubiaTv and AfropopTv, was shot in Lagos, Nigeria. The head-banging video is a fusion of contemporary dancehall and rhythmic African feel -Makosa.

Ahead of today’s roll out, Imelda J, dubbed as Benue sexiest entertainer, sent out a personal message to her teeming fans on social media platforms, urging them to stay by her as she would never let them down.
 With this video, one is not wrong to affirm that the songbird has raised the bar for Nigeria female artistes with its clear, colourful visuals, energetic and attention-catching dancehall music style.  The self-produced video was directed by award winning MariaDora with the latest touch of cinematographic effects.
"I didn't just want to release my music the way everyone does it," Imelda J said. "I feel people are bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans first through my video, and give them a feel of my music. There's so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. This is straight from me to my fans," she stated.
The song which will be officially released through iTunes shortly and other major blogs will be available in soft formats in no distant time. 
Watch video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment