Friday 13 March 2015

Thailand based artiste, White Angel releases “Chaki Chaki” ft Small Doctor

Okoye Samuel Umunnakwe popularly known as “White Angel” has just released a new single titled, “Chaki Chaki” featuring Small Doctor (I dey kill mosquito well well crooner) which is topping African Music chart on television, radio, music site and blogs.


White Angel who is also the the CEO/MD Sam White Production and Sam White Records started singing at age seven and professionally in 2007.The hip hop, RnB, Afro-Pop and high life artiste dropped “Thailand to Naija” which paved way for him in the music industry most especially in Thialand in 2011. In 2012, he released another hot song titled “Otangele” which got massive airwaves. He also dropped “Ezinne” in 2013 which got him more fame in Thailand.
The Nowfia Njikoka LGA Anambra State born artiste who is based in Thailand is said to be Nigerian’s most wanted artiste in Thailand.
According to him, “Music is spiritual: it is only people who are in spirit that will understand the things of music. Music is in me; I sing naturally; I don’t struggle to write my songs. Music is life. I don’t need to take anything to get my inspiration. As a result, my inspiration comes from the owner of music," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment