Tuesday 20 September 2011

Has Lady Gaga gone gaga?


Everyone knows that Lady Gaga likes to wear wacky outfits and act in an unusual manner, but now the singer really has gone mad.

Lady Gaga whose real name is Stefani Germanotta was pictured at a New York Giants game yesterday pouring champagne from her glass on the floor which was perceived to be a terrible waste.

The 25-year-old singer appeared to raise her champagne flute in a toast and then decided she no longer wanted the drink and poured it on the floor after she took to twitter and said: 'Happy Birthday Brandon!! Love, Gaga-loo. We love you! @ #Giantsgame watching them win like Champions. Touchdown Baby! #GoBlue'

According to the New York Post, Gaga dumped the bubbly onto the railing in front of her and it dripped below into a section reserved for disabled fans.

What can we say? Has she really gone gaga?

1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it
    to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Also visit my blog post :: screen next

    ReplyDelete