Monday 29 October 2012

‘Help, my husband has discovered I was impregnated by a fake prophet!’

My mother died leaving nine children behind. I was just six years old and the eighth child of the family. My father had no time for us because he was a drunk, thus everyone was entirely on their own. Those of my siblings who could not continue with their education due to lack of finance either got married or learnt a vocation. Well, for me, my eldest sister, Sarah, took me to live with her after she got married to a mechanic.
She managed to cater for my education until I completed secondary school. When her husband died and things became really difficult for her, I had to start fending for myself. I vowed that I must further my education no matter what and how long it took because I wanted to become an accountant. I thought of what I could do to earn money without disturbing or begging anyone so I decided to serve as a maid for at least three years so that I could make some money.
Fortunately, I got a nice family to serve as a maid. The good thing is that every member of the family liked me, especially their two adorable children in primary school. Aside from the fact that I am hardworking and dedicated to my duties, I am also very good in mathematics, so I help the children with their mathematics homework. Later, my salary was increased as I doubled as their maid and children’s home teacher.
One day, my madam called me and said, “Harmony, you are very good with everything you do. You do not only keep my house clean, I am proud to tell you that my children have also improved in their academics. All thanks to you”. “Madam, thank you but all the glory must be to God.” She asked, “Harmony, I hope you will still further your education?” “Yes madam, I will. I plan to work here for three years so that I can gather enough money to further my education,” I revealed.
When it was exactly three years, I left, feeling happy and sad. I was sad because I was leaving a nice family and happy because I was going to fulfil my dream. I went back home and in a short time, I gained admission into one of the polytechnics in the West. I was so excited because I was the first person to attain this level in my family. In the twinkle of an eye, I had completed my Diploma programme in Accountancy and proceeded immediately for my Higher National Diploma. In no time, I was done with school. I also got a job in one of the new generation banks. I was very excited as I saw this as another breakthrough in my life.
Four months later, I met and fell in love with Elliot. Elliot was just transferred to my branch as the Head of IT. He had everything a woman wanted in a man. He was handsome, tall, caring and loving. We started dating and he spoilt me with gifts and pampered me so much. Within a short time, he asked me to marry him. Precisely on my 24th birthday, Elliot proposed but I turned down his offer because I felt I was not ready for marriage yet. But after taking out time to think about the fact that I had been carrying my burden alone for a long time, I decided to change my mind. Two weeks later, I went to Elliot’s apartment to inform him that I was going to marry him. This made him really happy and within two months we had a registry wedding. After the wedding, we were informed that both of us cannot work in the same branch. I had to be transferred to another branch.
Three months later, I took ill. When I visited the hospital, after some tests, it was confirmed that I was a month pregnant. When I told Elliot the good news, he lifted me up and gave me a warm kiss. He promised to take good care of me and our unborn child. Since I was having problems with the pregnancy and had to spend most times either in the hospital or at home, I decided to resign and face pregnancy squarely until our child was born and old enough to start nursery school.
Unfortunately, when the pregnancy was four months old, I feel down the stairs and had a miscarriage. It’s been almost three years since that miscarriage, and I have not been able to get pregnant. Doctors kept telling me that nothing was wrong with me; however, they attributed my inability to get pregnant again to anxiety.
I prayed and fasted, drank different types of concoction, underwent a series of tests and all proved that nothing was truly wrong with me. But I never got pregnant. All I ever wanted was to give my husband a child, for he had been very patient and understanding.
One morning, about an hour after Elliot left for the office, the door bell rang. “I am not expecting anyone, so who could that be?” I murmured. When I opened the door, to my amazement, I saw a bearded man clad in white garment and red cap holding a cross and a big Bible under his arm. “Good morning, who are you and how can I help you,” I asked. “Good morning madam, I am the servant of the Almighty God and He has sent me to you. God said He knows what you are going through but not to worry because you will conceive and bear children after five days of special fasting and cleansing,” he revealed.
Immediately, I welcomed him into the house and asked him when the special prayer and cleansing will commence. “Madam, don’t be in a hurry. Anyway, we will start next week Monday. But I must warn you that you must not tell your husband or any other person because you don’t really know who is behind your problem,” he warned. He also revealed that if I should tell Elliot, he would not approve of it since it was easy for him to marry another woman. Nevertheless, he asked me to buy different kinds of fruits and a pack of white and red candles for the special programme.

To be continued next week

1 comment:

  1. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete