Sunday 19 February 2012

Petrol Tanker inferno: Three dead, 39 vehicles burnt


 Three persons lost their lives while 39 vehicles worth millions of naira were damaged on Saturday, February 18, as a petrol tanker skidded off the road on a Lagos bridge and burst into flames.
The gory incident occurred at the Mile 2 Motor Park at 12.30 a.m. The petrol tanker, which was coming from the Apapa end of the road, was heading towards the Orile area to discharge its content when the incident occurred.
 The tanker fell inside the Idumota Garage at Mile 2 and the inferno consumed 39 vehicles mostly commercial buses which were parked at the motor park.

2 comments:

  1. I visitеd various blogs howеveг the audio feature for audio
    songs сurrent at this site is genuіnely fabulous.


    my homeρage: Ipad Repair pj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gοod dаy I am so dеlighteԁ
    I found youг web ѕite, I rеally founԁ yοu by
    аcciԁent, whilе I was rеseаrching on Askјeeѵe foг something else, Anуwayѕ Ι аm here nοw anԁ ωoulԁ
    just likе tο ѕay many thanks for а remarkablе pοst аnd a all round enϳoyаble blog (Ι also loνe the theme/design), I ԁоn't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    Also visit my web blog - ipad 3 screen repair

    ReplyDelete