Monday 8 August 2011

I love my hot legs and shapely boobs -Oluchi



Oluchi Philips, a Nollywood actress has acted in so many movies and soap operas. The Imo State-born actress told us that she can show off her legs but appreciates her boobs because they are natural gifts from God.

How long have you been in the movie industry?
Professionally, I will say I am barley two years. But I started acting as a student and I took part in movies like ‘Izaga’, ‘Lost Kingdom’, ‘Sins of the Father’ and ‘Ikoro’. I had to stop acting when my studies were being affected. I came back fully last year and since then I have done lots of movies and soap operas. I am also a guest artiste with Tinsel.

What is style to you?
For me it is the way you walk, talk, the way you dress and everything that has to do with you.

What is your own kind of style?
I think I dress according to my mood and I always feel myself being well dressed, and because I am always happy, that makes me look younger.

Tell us about your childhood memories
Hmmm …, I don’t want to remember because it was actually difficult as my father left me quite early. So, if I remember the time that I spent with him, I wish I could close my eyes and turn the hands of the clock, but my mother is still alive.

What is that fashion item you cannot do without as a woman?
I can’t do without shoes but I can do without handbags. I love shoes a lot.

What kind of shoes do you find irresistible?
I love high heels; it makes me walk elegantly and like a chic too.

What is that clothing item you won’t be found wearing?
I think as an actress, I can afford to wear anything because if I am asked to wear it on set, I should. So, I don’t think there is any clothing item I can’t wear.

How do you relax?
I read novel, listen to classical, jazz music a lot and then sleep. Outside that, I could go swimming and I love being with friends.

Best perfume
I would not say this is my best perfume. I love lovely fragrance; I love to smell good all the time. Smelling good is good business.

How do you like your make-up?
I like it light because I have come to find out that probably because of the kind of face I have, if I wear heavy make-up, I tend to look overdressed. But on set I take whatever the make-up artiste gives to me. But if you ask me to do my make-up, it will be light.

What do you ask God when you pray?
First of all, I thank God for keeping me alive and for everyone around me. Then, I ask Him to bless me, my career and the financial part of my life. I also tell Him to bless that man for me and let him get closer to you.

What kind of jewelry do you like wearing?
Well, I love beads. With beads, you can play with colours and get what you want.

What is your greatest fear in life?
To lose. I mean to lose making heaven.

What is your best colour?
White, but when it comes to clothes, I love tiger skin fabric a lot.

What kind of role won’t you play?
I can play any role. I am an actress, so I should be able to do any role.

Can you play nude scene?
If you are talking about nude scene, that is no longer a movie that should teach. The essence of our movies is to teach, imbibe discipline and morals. So if you are talking about nudity, there is no moral in it. I am talking about teaching good morals. That is why I am asked to showcase what I have got inside to teach people what I have learnt and put it into an act.

So what part of your body can you flaunt?
I can flaunt my legs, I love my legs they are beautiful. But I appreciate my boobs. It is a natural gift and I love it. I know God gave it to me, so I flaunt it. When you cover it all, there is this interest of wanting to see what is in there, it gets him closer. But when you open it for them to see, they will say hmmm and go away.

How can you describe yourself?
I am cheerful, elegant, friendly, easy going and always happy.

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself getting very far. Genevieve Nnaji is my ideal model. I see myself getting to where she has gotten and I pray I get there with hard work and God’s grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment