Friday 4 November 2011

Mariah Yeater’s baby:Justin Bieber set the record straight



Justin Bieber, 17, has vehemently denied the allegation made by Mariam Yeater, 20, that he is the father of her three month old baby. 


He set the record straight today, Friday November 4, 2011 when he appeared on the ‘Today’ show. He said that:

'I would just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true,' he told Matt Lauer. 'I know that I'm going to be a target but I'm never going to be a victim.'
He continued: 'I think it's crazy because every night after the show I'm gone, right from the stage to my car so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations but to set the record straight, none of it is true.'

When host Matt Lauer asked if he had met Mariah, he said: 'Never met the woman.'

After the appearance, the star tweeted saying:

No comments:

Post a Comment