Saturday 8 August 2015

Annjay praises newly appointed NNPC boss, Emmanuel Kachikwu

Nigeria female hip-hop singer and song writer, Angela Chioma John popularly known as Annjay has heaped praises on the newly appointed Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Coporation (NNPC) Chief Dr. Ibe Emmanuel Kachikwu.

Annjay who was a journalist with Hints Magazine owned by the new NNPC boss,  Dr Kachikwu before switching to music took to her social media network to extol the virtues of her ex-boss.

Unknown to many, Kachikwu's media empire include Hello Nigeria, Complete Fashion, Beauty Box, Hints magazine among others. Under him, some great journalist cut their teeth in his empire. Some of them include Kayode Ajala, Toni Kan and Reuben Abati, former Special Adviser to Ex-President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Annjay revealed that, "I had to congratulate my great boss publicly and urged everyone that I know to celebrate a true champion and Hero. Indeed, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu is a man with a very big heart. During my early years in journalism, he gave me an opportunity to work in his organization though I was still a teenager. The chance that was given to me has taken me to so many places that I can't imagine. That inspiration is the springboard for all the things that I am doing today. That I am recognized today was because of the chances that he gave to people like me. When some of my mates where busy jumping from fence to fence, I was given a platform to realize my dream which I seized graciously. I say God bless you boss, mentor and father."

No comments:

Post a Comment