Thursday 21 May 2015

My style is 'simple but sophisticated' - Blessing Patrick



 Pretty fast rising actress Blessing Patrick loves to look sophisticated in a manner that is understated, she tells angeladaviesblog.
 How would you define your style?
I will define my style as simple but sophisticated.
What determines the kind of outfits you wear?
I will say my mood, the event I am going to and, most especially, I wear what fits me.

Which outfits take up the most space in your wardrobe?
That is dresses and blazers. Dresses anytime bring out the feminity of a woman and blazers make me look smart even when I don’t need to dress too serious.
Is there any outfit you will never be caught wearing?
You will never catch me wear bum shot outside my house. Also, you won’t catch me wear mini and spaghetti dresses.
What fashion rule do you live by?
Simple but sophisticated.
Fashion item you cannot do without
I cannot do without with so many things like dresses, blazers, shoes, hair, glasses, perfumes, bags, good underwear’s, cocktail ring, wristwatch and purses.
Best designer
For dresses, I like Calvin Klein, for bags it is Herms, for shoes I adore Gucci and Calvin Klein. And for wristwatch it is Tom Ford. I love Victoria Secret and Top Shop for underwear, Gucci and River Island for purses and Zara for cocktail rings. In Nigeria, I like Mine and Keto Couture.
How do you love your makeup?
Most times, I don’t wear makeup but occasionally, I want my makeup to make bold statement especially when attending events.
How do you love your hair?
Glamorous and simple, but most times with centre part.
What kind of jewelleries appeal to you?
I will say bold and glamorous jewelleries.
What kinds of shoes hold a special appeal to you?
Wedge sandals and flamingo shoes.
If you were a fashion item what would you like to be?
It would be bag, good hair and blazer.
Signature perfume
It is definitely Tom Ford or Calvin Klein. I love the sweet smell of these fragrance.
Can you recall the most expensive fashion item you have ever bought?
Hand bags
Do you have a fashion role model?
They are my mum, Pastor Becky Anenche, Rita Dominic and Nse Ikpe Etim. In Hollywood, I admire Jennifer Lopez and Kris Jenner. They all have a good sense of fashion.
Best colour I love
white and light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment