Sunday 20 October 2013

My boobs are the biggest in Nollywood – Mimi

If you think Cossy Orjiakor has the biggest boobs in Nollywood, then you are wrong. Another Nollywood actress, Mitchell Ozakpolor popularly known as Mimi has come out to say that she has the biggest boobs in Nollywood even though she does not pack and  flaunt hers the way Cossy flaunts her.
Read excerpts of her interesting interview with today’s Sunday Mirror. 

What part of your body is your best asset?
I detest being asked this question because everyone already knows my best asset. Even if I mention something else, they would know I’m just being economical with the truth because it is obvious. I know I’m very busty, it is supposed to be my best asset. One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt my boobs. I just wear dresses that I like and the boobs flaunt, whether the neckline of my dresses are showing my cleavage or not. But my cleavage is just obvious because my boobs are massive. I think my boobs are the biggest in Nollywood.

Don’t you think Corsy Orjiakor has that record in Nollywood?
No, but people think she is. She is not. If I pack up my boobs the way she packs hers, to be frank people won’t walk on the street, believe me. I try to pack mine in such a way that it won’t be obvious and so that some guys won’t jump on me and start begging me to kiss them.

Have you experienced that before, a guy walking up to you and begging you to hug him?
Yes, they have been doing that to me. Some would beg me to just give them a hug. But I don’t see that as an embarrassment because I love my boobs and they make all my dresses suit me. When guys react that way, I don’t blame them because they love what they see. I know I have the hip and height to carry my boobs. At times when I walk in the street of Yaba, Lagos in particular, most of the guys there would be shouting ‘Jesus Christ all these boobs for you alone? Are these all yours?’ They would be expecting me to answer them. I do answer them anyway. And they would hail me and say ‘yes mama I love that’. I try to avoid bus stops because when guys see me, they always scream wow! And I do respond too wow! That is just my life. If I start feeling bad about people’s reactions over my boobs, it would not help matters. Many companies have approached me for adverts based on my boobs. I know it feels good to have big boobs. It gives you a lot of jobs.

Don’t people mistake you for Cossy Orjiakor?
Yes, many times they think I’m Cossy. I don’t know her one-on-one but I respect her for her boldness and daring nature because I’m not that daring. The reason is because we are Africans; no matter how crazy you want to be, you have to remember where you are coming from. If I should meet her now, I know I don’t have any right to give her advice but I would only ask her why she loves to flaunt her boobs. Maybe there is something I need to know that I don’t know. That has made her so popular that when I go out and some people ask, is that not Cossy Orjiakor? Some people don’t like her, while others do. I tell you, she has a lot of fans because some people mistake me for her. They would be saying that is her now, na that yeye girl wey no get shame. Then I would tell them no I’m not Cossy, I’m Mimi. I don’t hate her for that. I like her because she is bold and pretty too. Remember, it’s not easy to be busty. Let her enjoy herself jare.

Why do you say it’s not easy to be busty?
It’s because not everybody has it. I have some friends, in fact, a lot of people that are begging and praying to God everyday for bigger boobs. Mine is natural although when I drink Coca-Cola often, it increases my boobs. If I drink it constantly, I would have to change my bra size because it makes my boobs get bigger. A lot of my friends did that, they drank and drank but it didn’t work for them. I tell you, it’s not easy to be busty.

3 comments:

  1. This is boobs drama ooo. If u want us to be sure ur boobs is d biggest u av to flaunt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we have seen about 95 percent of Cossy's. It's only d nipples that she is stil hiding. You are all covered up so hw will we know how big ur boobs are talkless of being the biggest in Nollywood? I no gree till we see am oo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To really know if ur boobs are the biggest, I will have to feel and touch u and Cossy's boob. Abi?

    ReplyDelete