Saturday 14 September 2013

BBA star, Melvin shares top 10 priorities




Melvin Oduah,  Big Brother Africa season 8, The Chase star took time to share his top 10 priorities in life with his fans on Friday, September 13 on twitter, tagged, “Top 10 priorities in my life"
He however began with his least priority.  

10. MY SOCIAL LIFE - I love to hang out/spend time with my family, friends and loved ones. I love to have fun!
9. My WARDROBE- I love to look good. In entertainment, your appearance is a very key factor.
8. SPORTS – Especially football. Yes o! I love football like CRAZY!!!
7. MY HYGIENE- CLEANLINESS is next to GODLINESS.
6. MY EDUCATION - My education plays a very important role in my life. So I don't joke with it.
5. MY CAREER- Anything that will make my career blossom has got to be a priority.
4. MY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES- Your spouse (if you have one), close friends, and loved ones has got to be a priority.
3. MONEYYYYYYYY....Money is a priority for me o! With money, I can achieve a lot and make a lotta ppl happy.
2. MY FAMILY!!! I love my family so so much. I'll go out of my way to please my family.
My number 1 priority in life is GOD! I put GOD 1st in everything I do!

What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment