Monday 7 May 2012

My style is glamorous, unique, classy – D’ Bling

Lynda Lindsey Raphael, popularly known in music as D’Bling, truly reflects the name. The Enugu State-born fashionista who blings from head to toe at every event, revealed to http://www.angeladaviesblog.blogspot.com/ that her style is glamorous, unique and classy.
Where are you from?
I am from Enugu State. I am an Igbo girl.
How would you describe yourself as D’Bling?
D’Bling as a shining brand is a very friendly person, with a good sense of humour and cherishes her fans. I kind of like good blings and I am always an icon in events with a good dress sense.
Tell us a bit about yourself
I started with modelling and then I did a couple of movies before I left for the United Kingdom in 2002. I came back in 2007 and now I am in the music industry. I have my two singles out, ‘Let’s bling’ and ‘Sexy Nigerian girl’. I am working on my 18-track album.
Why do you call yourself the D’bling?
That is because I bling. I sparkle and shine. I love to wear things that bling.
Tell us about your hair colour
The colour of my hair is platinum blond and that is my trademark. I am the only one that wears this hair colour in this part of world (she gave a warm smile).
Your lashes bling too, what did you do to them?
You know I love to bling so it is just a little bit of blinging lashes.
Define your style?
My style is glamorous, unique, classy and sexy.
What kind of clothes do you love to wear?
Actually, I am a Lewis Luton girl. I wear anything Lewis Luton but I do Chanel outfits and Jimmy Choo shoes too (a glint on her face).
Do you follow fashion?
No, I don’t. I am a very creative and stylish person. I don’t like wearing what people wear, I sport my own thing.
If you have to flaunt, where will that be?
Oh my God, I just don’t know because I have got a good body. But really, if I have to flaunt my body I have got a lovely pitch ass. Maybe I will flaunt a little budilious pitch ass (she grinned, pleased).
How do you love your make-up?
I do my make-up myself and I am a heavy person. I’m over the top, so all my things are over the top.
What is that fashion item you cannot do without as a woman?
Wow, my perfume. I can’t do without it. It is called Coco Mademoiselle perfume by Chanel. I can’t imagine myself without my perfume. That is one fashion item I know I always cannot do without.
How do you keep fit?
I am blessed with a very good body but I drink a lot of water. I don’t do exercises.
Everyone has one fear or the other in life. What is your greatest fear?
I am very fearless and fierce because I have God.
How do you handle your male fans?
I make them feel very good. I blow them some kisses from far (a grin again).
How would you describe yourself on and off stage?
On and off stage I am magnificent and crazy.
Who would you say is your fashion role model?
I will go for Madonna, I love her. I love her fashion sense.
How was it when you were modelling?
When I was modelling, there was no money in the industry but I am happy things have picked up. We were paid peanuts. Even when I was acting, it was peanuts but I am also happy the entertainment industry has grown.
What is your philosophy of life?
Live on, be happy, rock on and bling on

No comments:

Post a Comment