Thursday 3 November 2011

'I listened to my intuition'- Kim Kardashian



In her first ever interview after announcing her divorce on Monday, October 31, 2011 to Kris, her husdand of 72 days, Kim Kardashian only gave 'intuition' as the reason why she broke things off with her 26-year-old husband.

When asked by Sunrise breakfast hosts David Koch and Melissa Doyle on Thursday , November 3, 2011, morning whether she fought to save the marriage, Kim responded:
'I think when you know so deep in your heart that you just have to listen to your intuition and follow your heart, there's no right or wrong thing to do.'

When pressed on whether she had considered counselling, Kim clammed up: 'I'm not ready to get into it.'

Asked how she was coping, Kim said: 'I really wanted to stick with my commitment to come out to Australia. I love the fan base here.
'I did want some time to myself but I don't want to bale on everyone and skip out on this commitment here.'

Well, what can anybody say?

No comments:

Post a Comment