Wednesday 23 May 2012

My style is simple, looking good -Tessy

Fair-complexioned Imo State-born Tessy Oragwa is a Nollywood actress. She has been in the industry for six years and has many movies to her credit. The University of Lagos Business Administration undergraduate in this chat with http://www.angeladaviesblog.blogspot.com/ disclosed that her style is simple and looking good. 
Where are you from?
I am from Imo State.
What is style to you?
Style is combining what you have to create your own style. Style is looking good.
What is your own kind of style?
It is simple and looking good.                                                                            
What kind of clothes do you love to wear?
I love gowns, trousers but really anything that looks good on me.
If you have to flaunt, what part of your body can you flaunt?
I think I have a good figure so I can flaunt my whole body. But really, I can flaunt my legs because I love my legs.
What is that fashion item you cannot do without as a woman?
My make-up. Any woman who goes out without wearing make-up is not complete. As a woman, I cannot go out without my make-up. Also, I cannot go anywhere without my wristwatch.
How do you love to carry your hair?
I love it flowing.
How do you like your make-up?
I like it simple.
Aside from acting, what other things do you do that your fans don’t know about?
I don’t want to divulge it right now because I am still working on it.
Everybody has one fear or the other in life. What is your greatest fear?
I never want to be a failure and that is because failure is nothing to be reckoned with. So whatever will make me a failure in life, I will try and avoid it.
Who is your fashion rmy  number one fashion role model because her sense of dressing is very simple. Her dressing is calm yet stylish and stunning.
What is the worst rumour you have ever heard about yourself?
There was a time they said I acted nude but I never did. Since I knew I didn’t do it, I did not allow it to affect me.
Have you ever been sexually harassed on the job?
I will just say that sexual harassment is everywhere.
What is your favourite designer perfume?
I use any perfume that has good fragrance from a good designer.
How do you relax?
It is either I go to the cinema or the beach with my cold drink.
What kind of drink are you talking about?
Whiskey, I don’t drink any other one.
How do you combine acting and schooling?
It is not easy but I am trying by God’s grace.
How do you keep fit?
I do little exercise, eat lots of vegetable and drink muchof water.
How do you handle your male fans?
I relate well with them but once they begin to cross the boundary, I try as much as possible to politely stop it.
What is your best colour?
I love purple because it looks cool on me. People also tell me that it suits me. That does not mean I do not love other colours.
What is your philosophy of life?
They are actually three. The first is take life easy. The second is always look out for the best and finally treat everybody like you would want to be treated because no one knows tomorrow.
What do you tell God when you pray?
I always ask God to give me wisdom and to be humble too.

No comments:

Post a Comment