Saturday 11 February 2012

Rib cracking BBM Valentine jokes

It is just a few days to St. Valentines Day and many, especially ladies are looking forward to this day with so much expectation.

A good friend of mine asked me what I would like for vals day and I quickly said "Blackberry Porsche". He looked at me and asked, "Do you know how much it cost? It is N450,000 ooo. So Angela if I give you a blackberry porsche for real, what will you give me in return?" I told him I will give him a vals card and he said, Ole.


Well, enjoy these three unedited BBM Valentine jokes making the rounds.

Me i don laugh tire ooooo. See wetin Valentine don cause!!!


Happy reading!!!

Babe: baby do u still luv me like before?
Guy: yes luv! My luv for u will never change.
Babe: dats my babyyyy(y)
Babe: I want u to buy me somtin.
Guy: just name it
Babe: its just one BB porsche sha...
Guy: no problem. Just find out d price and let me knw
Babe: its 450 000 naira
Guy: is it manual or authomatic? Is it still in a good shape, as in d engine. Have u checked d fuel consumption too?
Babe: honey,is not a car o. its a phone.
Guy: phone?!
Guy: dat means it will have a fridge, generator set, plasma and a wardrobe,abi?
Babe: are u buyin it or not?
Guy: pls am not o! I cnt!
Babe: Helloooooo!
Guy: Hiiiiiiiii !
Babe: dnt even border again. I'll call alhaji to get it for me dis evenin.
Guy: Better still, call Atiku he will be faster
Babe: am goin to delete u
Guy: is ur fone hanging? Cos I have deleted u since u mentioned porsche.
Guy: Idiot! How much is bride price even in igbo land sef 


Son: "Dad, what do I give my girlfriend as a val gift?"
Dad: "How does she look?"
Son: "She looks sweet, pretty, fun to be with and of course very sexy"
Dad: "Give her my number"


‎​​​ ‎​Wise up guys! How can a girl send you boxers &expect a BB?
A tie & expect Brazilian hair?
Singlet & expect iPad 2?
Cufflinks & expect BB Porsche of 450k?
Or nothing at all & expect an expensive dinner at KFC or Chicken Republic?
 ...Well, The Nigerian Association of Boyfriends (NAB) says it should be trade by barter this Val Oooh. ... -
Boxers should be exchanged with a G-string.
Singlet should be exchanged with a Bra.
If she gives you roll-on, buy her "Miss Paris".
If she gives you cufflinks, give her rubber band to tie her natural hair.
If she shows up at your door empty-handed, put NTA or STV for her to watch.
Don't let her watch your subscribed cable (no free thing).
If she asks for an expensive dinner, take her to an expensive night vigil. MFM or CAC to be precise.
Is she gives you a flower, you sef give her igneous rock from Olumo

1 comment: